In 1942-43 the building was rebuilt and fitted up for Jydsk Telefon (telephone company) by architect N. C. Skjødt. In 2002 the building went through radical renovation and was converted into shopping centre by Schmidt, Hammer & Lassen Architects, who also designed the new addition.
Today the building appears as a radically renovated and extended version of the original Skt. Clemensborg, which dates back to the turn of the century. The only elements of the old, historicist building that have been preserved, are the extensively remodelled facades, which have been added with a new top storey. The side fronting on Århus Å has been extended with a 6-storey building with glass facades creating a light contrast to the old, heavy facades. Inside the building the pivotal point is an airy, central space with roof light.
Den indre by - Århus, Magistratens 2. Afdeling, Århus Kommune, 1984